Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

The most wonderful time of year!

It's the first day of fall and I'm super excited! Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, and since I have my own house now, I was able to decorate! I recently visited Hobby Lobby and all of the fall decor was on sale (uh oh!) Good for me, bad for my wallet ;) Here is my entertainment center and dining room table. Enjoy!
Leaf Garland + Christmas Lights= Autumn Garland
Found these on Pinterest and are super easy to make!
Piled up books create different levels of depth
Owl Scentsy filled with pumpkin marshmallow wax, YUM!
Owls are perfect for Fall & Year round
Cute little nieces and babushka dolls <3
Pumpkin Everything!
Fact: candy corn is my favorite candy! All year round!
Classic stories bound in vintage fabric. Yes please!
Can you tell that I like owls yet? Don't forget coffee! Mhmmm...
This lovely candle is from Bath & Body Works
Don't forget to decorate with a pug here and there. Oh and more owls! 


Love Always,
S. Smith    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com