Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

June Iphone Snaps

In an effort to keep this blog more active, I've decided to create a reoccurring type of post featuring pictures from my iPhone every month. So without further ado, here are some pictures from June! Enjoy! :)


(From left to right)
-The teeny tiniest little grasshopper I ever did see!
-Another fun bug :) Such a lady!
-Mr. Bean's cute sleepy mug
-I wish I could ask Bean why he finds this position so comfortable
-My face & awesome cat shirt
-A tornado forming just above the Air Force base! Luckily, it went away and never touched down
-Another sleepy Bean shot, because why not
-Sean and I took a car ride, and I needed some reading material. Definitely recommend giving this a read. I loved it!
-Need I repeat myself?
-Our little kitten Kaiju. She enjoys catnip, terrorizing Bean, her cat tree, bugs and birds!
-Having a cuddle with the laptop, no big deal ;)
-Flash Flood came through and turned our backyard into a pool!
-I love his wrinkles!

Now that I know I'm going to starting doing these posts, I'll make sure to take more interesting pictures during July! I have an upcoming trip soon, and have a few treats planned for you guys. So stay tuned to this space, and my youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/user/enviedesire01.


Love Always,

S. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com