Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

July iPhone Snaps

I can hardly believe that July is over and we're a week into August! Today is the perfect day to go back into July and show you just a little bit of what I've been up to. These are just a few pictures from last month. Enjoy :)

(From left to right)
-Bean helped me study for my anatomy final by sleeping at my feet... so sweet
-Bean using me as a personal pillow :)
-Freaked out when I saw the light on in Las Vegas, NV. I made mom stop and go in at 9pm :)
-Wild fire on the way into Salt Lake City, UT
-Enjoying the green soft grass in West Jordan, UT. Much better than the grass in NM
-Neighborhood kids running through smoke bombs
-Bubbling homemade root beer
-Creamy delicious homemade ice cream
-My new nephew, Kyle, born just two weeks ago
-Mom & I enjoyed some hot cocoa at Denny's while it rained and thundered outside in Tooele, UT
-Got my hair and ombre re-done at the beauty college
-Found this amazing Kodak camera at a thrift store for only $25!


Love Always,
S. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com